September 8, 2016

Holidays are Here!

My September school holidays are here! One week full of free time to write my novel and multiple short stories, drawing crappy arts that somehow look good, and blogging, blogging, blogging. Yay! :D

Hopefully, I can make use of this one week I have and be as productive as possible. I'm still deciding what to share on the blog this whole week. I've thought of sharing my characters in the novel, though. And maybe create a list post that links all my book reviews. And maybe a slideshow on the sidebar showcasing my map and all my crappy art.

Or... all of the above!

Anyway, this post is short, yeah. But that's because I'll be writing again at night. ;) Just a little bit of updating every now and then. See you guys tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share? Please do leave your thoughts. I would love to know your opinions. :)

Remember to check back here! I will try my best to reply to all of your comments. ^_^