August 17, 2016

Journal Day 17; Aug 17, 2016

Day 17: How is the society nowadays? Give your opinions.


Foreword


Well, this is one heck of a topic.

Thank you for reading this post, and I hope you'd read the following days' topics. :)
Enjoy reading!

How The Society Is Nowadays


In my opinion, the society nowadays is chaotic. I think the most important aspect for a prospering society is peace. But with all the controversy, irresponsible people, people taking some things too far, and war, I don't think that will ever be achieved. I reckon that some citizens who blindly follow their leaders without any thoughts, which obviously leads to bearing a common-senseless nation. This, in turn, makes it easy for those manipulative people to lead them astray into doing things far more damaging.

I also opine that the society nowadays is irrational. I believe no one can agree on anything, thus leading to people fighting. They even fight over things that don't matter; can you believe it? Whenever someone wants to innocently speak about politics or maybe trivial religious things, they might receive backlash instead of a rational answer. Is everyone really that easily offended? I always choose not to speak about anything like that, lest I want someone to trash talk me while everyone else jump on the bandwagon.

----

I'm really sorry if this was extremely short. I'm not really into talking anything politically related, so I've decide to do this short. So yeah, Day 17 isn't really my kind of day. Add that with this annoying tooth-filling (which I honestly did not want), I can't really concentrate on anything.

How about you? What do you think society is nowadays? Let me know your opinions down in the comments below!

Want to read more? Check out the topic list, here!

Looking for the next day?
Looking for the previous day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share? Please do leave your thoughts. I would love to know your opinions. :)

Remember to check back here! I will try my best to reply to all of your comments. ^_^