August 28, 2016

Journal Day 28; Aug 28, 2016

Day 28: Your favorite memory.


Foreword

Three more days! I have to start deciding how I'm going to keep this blog running.

Thank you for reading this post, and I hope you'd read the following days' topics. :)
Enjoy reading!

My Favorite Memory


My favorite memory dates back when I was around 6 or 7 (I don't remember). It was a trip to a highly-acclaimed resort on a Pahang mountaintop called Genting Highlands. But that was so far back I'm having a hard time recalling what happened. I don't even remember how long I stayed there. ;-;

When I entered my room in one of the apartments, the first thing I did was jump on the bed. Man, I could still feel the comfiness of it. While the rest of my family thought the place was cold, I felt just right at home (I love cold temperatures :3 ). Even the bathtub was so much fun. One time at night, I locked myself in the bathroom and played in the bathtub for what—nearly the whole evening? (rip water bill.)

The only thing I remember from the trip besides the room was the theme park. There were so many rides until I couldn't pick which I wanted to ride on. So I just settled on blowing bubbles by the entrance. I heard the theme park was getting remodeled and it was still in progress. I hope to visit Genting Highlands again and see the new and improved theme park.


----

I didn't have a lot of favorite memories. And this one I didn't remember much, sadly.
Anyway, how about you? What is your favorite memory? Let me know in the comments below!

Want to read more? Check out the topic list, here!

Looking for the next day?
Looking for the previous day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share? Please do leave your thoughts. I would love to know your opinions. :)

Remember to check back here! I will try my best to reply to all of your comments. ^_^